Wednesday, May 20, 2009









































































































































Thank you Crystal, for allowing beautiful baby Emma to be a model in her shopping cart cover!
















Now taking orders directly from Savannah's Closet!
Now you may order your shopping cart covers directly from Savannah's Closet!
Just click on the box under Cart Cover Options (to your right) and a drop down menu will appear where you can choose a shopping cart cover with toy loops, two button holes for seatbelts, matching bag, matching pillow, etc. And the drop down menu reflects my new prices and new shipping prices.
You may pay via paypal. I still accept check or money order, but I wait until check clears before mailing out your order.
I'm working on adding more inventory, please be patient.
When you do place an order through paypal, please be very clear and specific about your order in the notes section. I will send you a contact email with any questions and with your estimated ship out date (my turn-around time is still usually under one week). Thanks again, Bunny.

1 comment:

Kate said...

That's awesome Buns! I am so glad you are doing well with this! Give Boo a hug from Lily & Jack :)