Friday, June 26, 2009

Thank you Lindsay for allowing Payton to be a model in her new shopping cart cover! Lindsay picked out fantastic colors for her cart cover and it is truly one of a kind! Isn't her daughter beautiful?





Shopping Cart Cover Pricing List:

Basic Cart Cover $28.00

Toy Loops: optional and FREE

Button holes for seatbelt add $2.00

Matching Bag add $5.00

Matching Pillow add $5.00

Matching Blanket add $8.00

Please enter color choice/pattern in the paypal check out and any special requests/instructions. When ordering a cart cover, you may choose the color of the pre-quilted seat, the fabric pattern/color choice of ruffle, and the ribbon used for the toy loops and bag handles. You may also choose the color(s) of the pillow and blanket.
Please email me (bunnygrajkowski@hotmail.com) with any questions and I will get back to you the same day.
You may design your own cart cover or order a previous print from the website. All orders are shipped priority mail, usually within one week after receiving payment.


4 comments:

Corey said...

I am so pleased with my cart cover!! I want everyone to know that they should definitely order from you!!! My paypal payment went through on a Friday, you shipped it on Tuesday and I recieved on Thursday!! And I am all the way in Alabama!! I am telling all my friends about you!! Thank you!!!

Lindsay said...

I received my CUSTOM ordered shopping cart cover yesterday and couldn't be happier with it. I found Bunny on EBay and she stood out from other sellers because she used the quilted fabric. When I read that she would do one specific to order, I was sold! I contacted her and appreciated her friendliness and willingness to create a perfect cart cover for me.

I found some great fabrics online and e-mailed them to her for her opinion and input. She agreed my first choice would be the best and she ordered the fabric just as soon as I paid for the cart cover. PERFECT! I knew it would take a bit longer since she had to wait for the material to be delivered to her before she could even start it. I think it took her about a week and a half from when I paid to receiving the cart cover (and remember, she had to wait for the fabric first) and I live across the US from her.

I opened my package, not positive what to expect because I loved the fabric but wasn't sure if it would work or how it would turn out. I honestly couldn't have been happier with the finished product! Bunny has fantastic taste and used very complimentary ribbons and fabric to make this the ultimate shopping cart cover!

Thank you SO much and I can't wait to tell all my friends!!!

Unknown said...

I think this is one of the best ideas that I have seen yet! I am having a baby at the end of July maybe beginning of August depending on when she wants to grace us with her presence. I would loved to be entered to win one but I guess if I don't win it I will have to definitely buy one! My favorite pattern is the one that is on craigslist (the pink with black and white floral print)!!!!

Pamela said...

i am a new mother and i'd really like to win one of those nursing covers :) my little one makes it so hard to nurse because he's always trying to rip the blanket off!