Sunday, May 3, 2009

Special Notice:
Due to up-coming postage increases and supply costs, I will be raising my prices effective May 20th. All orders placed AFTER May 20th will reflect my new prices.
I will still strive to offer quality boutique items at less than boutique prices. My desire is for everyone to be able to afford a shopping cart cover that wants one. I am going to try to add a clearance and sale page to my blog for just that purpose. (discounts offered for discontinued fabric choices, seasonal, etc) I will also have a referral program, new contests and coupons towards future purchases.
My new web address will be up and running by the end of May and will have the paypal logo so you can just click and pay. Thank you to everyone for being patient with me as Savannah's Closet continues to expand.

No comments: