Wednesday, April 1, 2009


And the winner is:

Marlene from Scott Depot, WV!!!


Congratulations to the lucky winner! And THANK YOU to all of you who took the time to enter the shopping cart cover contest.

I had a blast and I really appreciated the thoughtful comments and input on the cart covers. I wished I could make a free one for all of you. Some of your stories were heart warming.

I will be posting up fun facts about the winner (who the cover is for, etc) and I will let you see what they designed for their special cover and how it turned out!


Book mark my blog because I had so much fun with this giveaway that I will be doing more in the future!!!

1 comment:

amy said...

Hi Bunny:) I wanted to leave you a blog address to look at. I have had a good time reading it.... but there are so many ideas for someone that sews. {unfortunately that isnt me} Check it out... http://amazingmae.blogspot.com/