Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Beautiful Hand-made Boutique Style Shopping Cart Covers




I have quite a few sewing projects underway, keep checking back as I will be posting items up for sale.
I love making Boutique Style Shopping Cart Covers (protect your kiddo's from those yucky germs!) My Shopping Cart Covers are hand-made with love and are $25.00 each. Is there a special fabric or print that you like? Just let me know and I can do special orders at no additional charge! I have been making my shopping cart covers for over two years now and have 100% feedback and return customers! They make beautiful baby shower gifts and they are so practical, too!
My Shopping Cart Covers fit ALL sizes of shopping carts and restaurant high-chairs, too. They are perfect for taking to the park, games, or any outdoor event.
I'm posting up a few pictures of some recent cart covers (they are already sold) but I"ll list some for sale, soon, too. Most of my cart covers are one-of-a-kind and you won't find the style or print anywhere else. And shipping is always just $5.00 no matter how many you order!

No comments: